Unlike any area of the U.S., the Northwest has an eclectic mix of resources and trades. The area boasts both a unique culture and economy, and most remarkably, the region's resources provide the world with some of the most important agriculture products, including an abundant supply of quality cattle and grain, lush fruit and hearty vegetables, distinctive cheeses, and the numerous regional wineries and microbreweries. Double R Ranch Co. recognizes the richness of these vast resources and is pleased to share in the rich history of the Northwest.
A sampling of regional specialties include:
- Wholesome grains from the Palouse
- Wines of the Yakima and Willamette valleys, and several other area
- Coastal region features salmon, halibut and many other types of fishing
- Diverse types of fruit including: apples, cherries, berries and more
- Numerous varieties of lush vegetables, including potatoes from Idaho and Washington
- Distinctive Native American crafts, including: art, weavings, wood carvings, basketry, clothing and jewelry